Sign in to follow this  
Ollie

Thank You Art

I have seen mentioned a couple of times on the forums that people give out art as thank yous for donating, I would love to see some of it! I think it would help others come up with ideas as well.

Here are a few of my examples from last year:

[TABLE=width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]czlPurWl.png[/TD]

[TD]qY9EeZ0l.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KmZJcbLl.png[/TD]

[TD]

My theme was animals playing games.

The only requirement for receiving one was a $5 or more donation.

I also printed and framed the pictures for some really big donations.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

This was the donor gift I made for donors who did $25 or more last year. I don't seem to have a picture of one with any of the donor names on them, which were stitched in white above the red cross.

2013DonorThankYou-e1408729056286.jpg

This was the donor gift I made for donors who did $25 or more last year. I don't seem to have a picture of one with any of the donor names on them, which were stitched in white above the red cross.

That is awesome! How big is it? And what is it exactly? It looks like a patch or a wristband ?

Edited by Noble

That is really cool, must have taken a while!

What I tend to do as a thank you are character sketches, but I come from a community where a lot of people roleplay. So I will draw their OC's and random things like this:

nos.jpg

What I tend to do as a thank you are character sketches, but I come from a community where a lot of people roleplay. So I will draw their OC's and random things like this:

nos.jpg

Nice! I like the idea of customizing it to match what your donors like.

I've never offered art as a thank you to my donors before but after all the success stories I've heard I think I will this go around. I've done gaming drawings before so I was thinking maybe drawings along the lines of the one below but maybe with Extra Life incorporated somehow. What do you think?

attachment.php?attachmentid=41&d=1408677702

I've never offered art as a thank you to my donors before but after all the success stories I've heard I think I will this go around. I've done gaming drawings before so I was thinking maybe drawings along the lines of the one below but maybe with Extra Life incorporated somehow. What do you think?

attachment.php?attachmentid=41&d=1408677702

That is a great idea! I noticed the Mario Kart drawing in your profile pic. You could do like a different driver for each person who donates? Maybe a Mii character that looks like the person if you know them.