Hey Extra Life teams! We've made/donated over 200$ by having extra life teams play our free mobile games, I am looking to set up more campaigns with teams! Sign up now ;) - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
logan dug

Hey Extra Life teams! We've made/donated over 200$ by having extra life teams play our free mobile games, I am looking to set up more campaigns with teams! Sign up now ;)

So my company BeeTheSwarm makes free mobile games and then donates all the ad revenue to charities and great causes (like Extra life ;)) We are looking to continue running campaigns and want to get more Extra Life teams signed up for our free service.  Simple reply back in this thread and we can chat more, we have openings starting in late July and are open to run campaigns all August!!! Basically the only thing we are looking for teams to do is post about the campaign, hype it up as much as possible, and get as many people, friends, family, strangers, whoever to download our free games to support the campaign, the more people playing the more money made.  BTW we are going to be promoted on the morning show tomorrow on NBC and we are releasing a new game today!  

I just got done donating the revenue made from running campaigns with 5 different Extra Life teams, (they all did an amazing job of promoting) and bascially each team was able to raise around 60 dollars for a 2 day campaign!!! By just playing our games!  So!  Post up if you think you can get a ton of downloads and able to promote and lets do some good! ;)

Also we are running a giveaway, 

beetheswarm.com/oculusrift

• Like 4

Hey guys! I'll contact you once I get to my computer later today to set up dates and times! Happy Tuesday!

• Like 2

I'm the VP of the Gainesville, FL guild (still don't know who to get in touch with to update my Avatar on the left with that). We would love to work with you and do this. I actually work for the hospital I am raising money for.

Hey heart and waterboy lets set this up!  We are doing awesome with the campaigns this week and have openings next week starting Monday!  

Ill get ahold of you right now ;) Anyone else interested post up folks! 

On 7/20/2016 at 8:25 AM, waterboysh said:

I'm the VP of the Gainesville, FL guild (still don't know who to get in touch with to update my Avatar on the left with that). We would love to work with you and do this. I actually work for the hospital I am raising money for.

@DJThunderstix can help with the Leadership name stuff.

I would be interested in doing this during an event we are having at my Work place. 

Definitely send me some info for the KC Guild and I'll see what I can round up here!  We've got a lot going on right now, but I definitely want info for the future, even if we can't do it right now!

I am very interested in this for the Buffalo Guild! Please feel free to message me!