Sign in to follow this  
dmpaskiet

Hospital Event Idea Thread

So at the meeting it was suggested that we present any ideas we come up with for the hospital event, so fire away!

I think we should focus some on social media for this.  One thing is I think we should look at a unified hashtag for either a lot of the stuff we do, or this event in particular.  Something like #AkronExtraLife or #ExtraLifeAkron.  We could still use the normal EL and FTK hashtags obviously, but this would help us be identifiable across multiple people and platforms.  

Along those lines it might be advantageous for us to make an "Akron Extra Life Guild" instagram where we can post photos from meetings and events to put out a positive image for people who might come across us.  This would take some running and managing, but I think there could be a lot of payoff.  We could also use it with "Come see us at such and such event" kind of things.  

• Like 1

I like the idea of the instagram to share your events in the moment! Just be sure to post the pics to your gallery here on the forums afterwards!

• Like 1