omg_tai

How do we make the forums more active?

I looked around at the other Canadian forums to see what they where doing.  To tell you the truth, the only other Community forum that was "really" active was the Toronto one.  I remember during the 2016 launch that it was mentioned that this was a new guild and I suspect that's why it is more active and that there are just in general more members/participants.

Currently members are talking about what skills are available as well as things like a guild logo (do we have one of those, btw? Should we?). as well as things like swag to give out at events.

Another thing I noticed were announcements about twitch streaming and what games people are going to play or currently play.   So perhaps someone would like to start some discussions in some of these areas.

I think you're probaboly right re: activity in the Toronto guild form being primarily action around being "new".

That said, we do have a guild Logo. @Froink do you think you could post this to the forums again so anyone who's new could see it? 

I think starting a few threads about what game(s) guild members are currently playing would be great! It would give members a chance to connect outside of the normal guild routine and form some friendships with other members!

Guild Logo as of 2015. We were given a template to work with and I wouldn't hate the chance to try this again. It has good bones, but could use some improvement.

BW3SqtN.png

If you want another kick at the can by all means have at 'er. 

If you come up with another design we can have a good old fashioned which is better. Between the existing one and the yet to be unearthed one. 

I think I'll give it a go. Although, the older logo has grown on me. The childlike charm of it warms me heart. I might reach out to some more *ahem* talented artists on our team to come up with its counterpart.

As if anyone could top the majestic beauty of One London Place and the majestic forks of the Thames!

On 7/4/2016 at 11:16 AM, LXTerror said:

As if anyone could top the majestic beauty of One London Place and the majestic forks of the Thames!

Wait...  Is that what it is?  I wouldn't have realized that that is what it is. It looks just like a skyline.