My first annual 24 hour Extra Life Stream is in 2 WEEKS!! - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
EpicLakitu

My first annual 24 hour Extra Life Stream is in 2 WEEKS!!

Hey fellow Extra Lifers! My name is Brian, aka EpicLakitu, and I am holding my first annual charity livestream this summer, on Friday July 2nd/Saturday July 3rd!

I will be playing from a selection of over 30 games, and every donator gets to choose what game we play next! Me and 6 of my good friends will be playing these scary, epic, or heartwarming games twice at a time, in case you don't necessarily like one of the games being played.

At only 14 years old, this task will not be an easy one to overcome, but either way I will keep the stream going for the entire 24 hours. I hope to see you there, reader, and I hope you enjoy what you'll see! Stay awesome.

-Brian (The weird one with the glasses.)

Channel link: www.twitch.tv/EpicLakitu_Twitch

• Like 5

Only 5 days left until the big day! Thanks whoever liked this post, and I hope to see you there!

-Brian (EpicLakitu) Quinn

• Like 1

I got you followed! I'll be on vacation but if I can I will definately stop by and show support! :D

Good luck! 

• Like 1

Followed you.  I should be able to jump on and chat and what not.  Have fun!

On 6/18/2016 at 7:29 PM, EpicLakitu said:

FYI...clicking the above "channel link" redirects back to this thread. Might want to check the link info in the OP. :D Followed anyway of course but had to do things the manual way :P 

It went awesome! Except for the many technical issues and such, we had a very successful day and night! We even got raided at 4:00 AM! At the time of writing, we raised over $400, double our goal! Planning on doing this again soon, with a more organized outcome. Thanks everyone who watched!!!

• Like 4

On 7/4/2016 at 2:29 PM, EpicLakitu said:

It went awesome! Except for the many technical issues and such, we had a very successful day and night! We even got raided at 4:00 AM! At the time of writing, we raised over $400, double our goal! Planning on doing this again soon, with a more organized outcome. Thanks everyone who watched!!!

I am ready to follow you on your next big adventure day!

So glad to hear it was a success and you hit your goal and then some!  

Grats,