Walker Stalker Boston Calendar Link

We just got into Walker Stalker Con!!! 

We have a limited number of badges for this con, so in order to manage this one, we're switching it up a little. 

We're only going to do a 3 person all day shift for the table each day. 

This will still allow for anyone there to take turns exploring the con floor, I promise. 

SAT (9 AM - 6 PM) 1 Senior Volunteer, 2 Volunteers

SUN (9 AM - 6 PM 1 Senior Volunteer, 2 Volunteers

walkerstalkerboston.jpg

Hi, new here. I signed up at Walker Stalker on Saturday. Not sure we to start any suggestions? Not sure if I can make it to meeting tomorrow.

Hi, new here. I signed up at Walker Stalker on Saturday. Not sure we to start any suggestions? Not sure if I can make it to meeting tomorrow.

Hey Bob. Thanks for signing up. We're thrilled that you want to be involved with the Guild.

Sorry it took me this long to respond. It's been busy since Walker Stalker. So obviously were past this month's meeting, but next month's is the first Wed of Sep at the Microsoft NERD Center in Cambridge Kendall Square at 7 pm. (6 pm social hour)

As far as getting going on your own personal fund raising, you can start by editing your personal page and making it your own by tweaking the layout and info to make it more personal.

After that, you can use the links to your Facebook and other social media to share out your page and get people to your page.

Feel free to reach out to myself @potatotaco or @the guat with any questions or support you need.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk