Bubba

Skyrim is officially being remastered!

A free upgrade, was not expecting that! I love E3 week!

I'm a little disappointed with this news honestly.  I was hoping to see either a new Elder Scrolls, or if anything was remastered, it should be Morrowind or Oblivion.

I mean, remasters are all the rage (stupid Resident Evil remaking every game in the franchise!), with Skyrim likely being the easiest of all the remasters, a good showing could really push Bethesda to do the long-sought Oblivion or Morrowind remakes as well.  That's my hope at least, I've heard Morrowind was a masterpiece.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Viedt said:

I'm a little disappointed with this news honestly.  I was hoping to see either a new Elder Scrolls, or if anything was remastered, it should be Morrowind or Oblivion.

Fair point for sure, the wife said the same thing. 

However being able to play on my Xbone with Mods and updated graphics will make me a happy Bubba. And if it goes well, Morrowwind/Oblivion and or a new game may be right behind. 

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm going to play the crap out of it.  Just would have been way more excited about one of the older ones being remastered if this is the way they were going to go.

Wonder how this will look on the "New Xbox"