Upcomming Events - Burlington-Plattsburgh, VT - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content

Hey VT.. 

How are we doing up there? Anything good going on for events? Meetings scheduled?

Any good maple syrup recipes? 

i've got a good maple porter recipe... ;)

i think we tried addressing events in a different thread but seems pretty dead atm.

i know we talked about it but having some guild meetings on the regular might help with the communications... or even if we leverage different technologies for faster(better?) communications.. (facebook group anyone? googlehangouts? steam group? etc)

anyone know the dates for VT comic-con yet? i'm pretty sure that's a gold-mine for us.... also possibilites for the champlain valley fair? 

would be good to get ahead on the larger events..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kravious said:

i've got a good maple porter recipe... ;)

i think we tried addressing events in a different thread but seems pretty dead atm.

i know we talked about it but having some guild meetings on the regular might help with the communications... or even if we leverage different technologies for faster(better?) communications.. (facebook group anyone? googlehangouts? steam group? etc)

anyone know the dates for VT comic-con yet? i'm pretty sure that's a gold-mine for us.... also possibilites for the champlain valley fair? 

would be good to get ahead on the larger events..

Me too..  

I Have a killler French Toast Stout recipe... :)

Suggestions for leadership for communication: @Umbrelink, @Heavy Rescue 34, @AliFarstride

1) Keep the main source here. Post all details in the calendar and forums and then link the forum page link in the facebook group if you have one.  That will drive all teh traffic here to get the details. Encourage responses on the forum/calendar post rather than in the facebook group. 

2) Holding meetings: Have them.. :) If you can't get a place local to meet, then try skype or google hangouts, but have them regularly.

i uh.... reallllllly... might have to get that french toast stout recipe.... 

like... reallyy......  /drool

• Like 1

We are currently trying to get together to figure out meetings but things have been a bit hectic for the three of us. We are hoping to have our first guild meeting really soon so that we can discuss how we want to move forward and what events people might be interested in!

• Like 1