ELU 2015 Highlight Reel - Extra Life United 2016 - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
FinchKC

ELU 2015 Highlight Reel

I was wondering if and when the Extra Life United Highlight Reel or any of the footage that was shot at ELU will be posted to YouTube or here in the forums. I would like to use it for my streams to raise money.

• Like 2

Great question! I used his commercial in my stream the other night and thought the same thing.

• Like 1

Aww the heading got me all excited - I was hoping it was already done and posted here. Oh well, I too want to know the answer to this question! :)

I have been wondering this too. They were playing it at ELU so it should be as easy as just uploading it to YouTube for whoever has the video! lol

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, all of the footage shot at ELU 2016 by Extra Life photo/film staff, went to CMN for editing/usage/etc.

Maybe @LeaveIt2Beaver or @DJThunderstix can shed some light

And if they decided to scrap it all, I blame @scarfino

• Like 3

Haha, we would never scrap it all! That would really suck. The amazing @SteveMathis is putting on the finishing touches! We will be sure to share with the community through the forums, monthly newsletter, etc when it's done. It is going to be SO.GOOD.

• Like 7