Sign in to follow this  
Orcryst

Looking for people in the Northern Ontario Region

Hello! Sorry I haven't been terribly active on these forums, i've been working on a few things and have been keeping myself quite busy with extralife this year, as well as taking up a new craft. 

I came to ask, how many of our Ottawa Extra-Lifers are actually outside of ottawa? specifically, do we have any streamers or Extra-Life gamers who live in the north bay region? (ie, sudbury, sturgeon falls, Mattawa, North Bay and surrounding areas)

I've been doing a LOT of marathon work myself, and i think its time i looked for some help... Doing 6+ marathons a year by yourself can be VERY hard, and i was looking for maybe a few streamers to help out! Maybe get together and throw a few events in a more local area who cant make it to ottawa all the time. 

If your interested, you can contact me on my twitter @OrcrystGaming for more details. 

Keep in mind, im not looking only for experienced streamers, but just those with an interest in helping, possibly learning more about streaming, or even just participating in some games or local events and fundraisers!  

• Like 1