What's the deal with Project Play? - London - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Segellion

What's the deal with Project Play?

Hey Yo.

I just got an email from Greg Picken, and he's asking me if I want another booth for Project Play. I suppose it really depends on where we want to do Extra Life?  Has there been any concrete decisions on whether we're able to do it within ComicCon? 

I understand that the issue currently is the bandwidth for the convention centre. I think it would be worth it to have a team test the cat6 connectivity within the room that is available for us--as the issue might just be that we need to rent resources from the convention centre. 

Otherwise, we can look at renting a portable hotspot from an ISP? Either way, we'll need to look at organizing this sooner rather then later.

• Like 1

Hey Booth and Event people,

Please take a look at this and see what we need to do to get the ball rolling. 

Thanks,

Trev

Looks like they aren't chatting! I'll send Greg and email (I was chatting with Jamieson about potential plans). 

Nothing concrete just yet! I'll setup a meeting with him to chat though. There's a few other considerations other than just bandwidth we need to determine :)

• Like 1

I had lunch with Greg last week, i've invited him to the open house. I also told him that I  plan to fill 50 seats at Project Play for Extra Life.