FanBoy Expo Sign-up sheet - Knoxville, TN - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
nighttimemind

FanBoy Expo Sign-up sheet

Hey Knox,

Below is the signup sheet for FanBoy Expo which is June 24th-26th. Thanks to everyone who already signed up for a shift at the last meeting. After talking with you guys, I did tweak a couple of shifts and made them a bit shorter with later start times and not as much break down time at night, so just make sure you go by the times below please. If the rest of you can work any of the shifts still available please post below and I will schedule you in. This might be our biggest event of the year, so let's try and go into it prepared and fully staffed! We are looking for four people at the booth at all times, so if you see a shift without four then we still need help there. Also, I know some of you signed up for multiple shifts at the meeting (Stephen and Matt) and and that is super awesome and we very well might end up needing you to work multiple days, but I wanted to just put you down for one as of now to give more guildies an opportunity to sign up if they want to be a part of it. If we get closer to the Expo and still have holes I will double you guys up.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Alex

Friday, June 24th- show hours 1pm-7pm

Shifts:

12pm-4pm (setup from 12-1)                                             

1.  Ellen Cole                  

2. Zach

4pm-7pm

Saturday, June 25th- show hours 10am-6pm

Shifts:

9:30am-12pm

1. Stephen Marcum

2. Stephanie Barger

12pm-3pm

1. Matt Layman

2. Zach Oran

3.Nichole Oran

4. Bobby Westerfield

3pm-6pm

1. Ben Miller

2. Blake Arnold

Sunday, June 26th- show hours 11am-5pm

Shifts:

10:30am-2pm

1. Coty Howell

2. Jessica Polson

3. Jeramy Duggan

4. Logan Sims

2pm-5:30pm (breakdown after 5)

1. Alex Miller

2. Stephanie Barger

I'm still fine for the time slot I chose (Ben here). I have a bit of a commute myself but if need be I could probably help fill in. Friday isn't great for me unless I take off work but I could maybe use a 3 day weekend so I'll consider it if no one plugs the holes by the Monday prior or our meeting.

• Like 1