stephybot

Volunteers Needed for Anime St. Louis

Posting in case you don't get the emails - 

Hello all,

Anime St. Louis is fast-approaching! It'll be next weekend, starting at 5:00 pm on Friday (5/13) and going until 5:00 pm on Sunday (5/15). It's going to be an awesome time, but we're still looking for more volunteers to help us run the table that we'll have there for Extra Life. I've heard back from a few folks already who are interested in helping out, but we definitely need more! If you're interested in volunteering at all for next weekend (even if you're only available for an hour) and will have the means to get to the St. Charles Convention Center, then let me know the time(s) that you have available. I hope to have a volunteer schedule ready within the next few days.

Our table will be located on the second floor of the convention area, and we'll be placed in an area that will not require badges for entry, so there's no restrictions on how many volunteers we can have throughout the weekend. As an added bonus, our table will include 2 guest passes that we can rotate out amongst our volunteers. This means that if you don't have your own badge but would like to check out the merch hall or one of the events/panels while you're there, you could certainly borrow one of our guest passes and return it after you're done.

That's all I've got for now! Let me know if you're interested in volunteering this weekend and we'll go from there!

If you are able to help please email Alex at coolinhisownmind@yahoo.com

I hope y'all had fun at Anime St. Louis! Any good stories to share?

Ahhh... I'm not getting notifications!

I don't have any particular story, but it was an overall fantastic time. I think we got about 60 sign ups that weekend. It's always great to see how excited people get when they finally learn what Extra Life is all about.

• Like 1