Sign in to follow this  
GravenTheRed

Tabletop RPG's?

Hey, Toronto Extra Lifers (and lurkers from elsewhere), just wondering if any of you play TRPG's and if so, what?  Partially because of straight up curiosity, partially because it's quiet here and I hate silence worse than danger (it is danger to my mind).

I play D&D (3.5 and 5e), Pathfinder, Legend of the Five Rings and a bit of GURPS.  I'm currently one of the DM's for Pathfinder Society play at Face to Face and just started GMing a GURPS home game in alt 1999.  I have pdfs or books of a bunch of systems I'd like to play but haven't been able to convince people to join in on.  (Shadowrun 4e, Ars Magica, Paranoia, All Flesh Must Be Eaten...)

I'm kinda the opposite of you...mildly curious and no one to play with! So if there is a group who want to try get together I'm down.

I'm also quite curious of playing, I would like to join :D although I'm not really available most of the time

There are lots of public play groups around the city for D&D, game stores tend to have a night for public play and they're fairly welcoming to newcomers.
If there are enough people here interested, I could run a quick one shot of pretty much any of the above.

I haven't been in a regular game in years, but would be really interested in getting back into RPGs,

• Like 1