June Monthly Meeting - Nashville, TN - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content

So... I don't have a Facebook. But I plan on being there! :D

So our June meeting will be tomorrow, June 1st, at BWW at 6816 Charlotte Pike in Nashville. We have a 15 person table reserved at this Buffalo Wild Wings for 7 PM.

While the Flea Market got canceled this past weekend, we will be discussing at this meeting the upcoming Telethon this Sunday. We will have access to the Hospital stage at 8:30 am on Sunday, June 5. Set up should be complete by 9:30 am. Kids and CMN Partners will be invited to play videogames with everyone. The Telethon is over at 5:00 pm. This is a great opportunity to recruit new Extra Lifers. We can discuss who would like to attend, and in what time frames/blocks people are able to assist with.

Looking forward to see you guys again tomorrow!

I'm looking forward to the meeting tomorrow. 

If you are a PlayStation fan you may want to check out a Sony E3 press conference screening at Opry Mills. Tickets are limited and may be sold out, but there should be a wait list.

Here is the link to tickets: https://playstatione3.eventgrid.com/Events/21093

I see this as a chance to tell people in line with me about Extra Life, or see if we can contact an organizer.

The Event will be on Monday, June 13 around 8-10pm

More info: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/30/playstation-e3-experience-2016-announced/

• Like 3

Great turnout last night everyone, I had a great time getting to see everyone. Great social atmosphere, and we even managed to get our agenda covered! Haha...

So as a reminder, we have the Telethon this upcoming Sunday. Those present at the meeting know what times they are coming. If anyone else who was unable to attend would like to still come to the Telethon, the more the merrier!

It will be at the Performance Stage on the 2nd floor of Monroe Carroll Jr Children's Hospital, from 10 AM to 5 PM. You may come for as little or as long as you like. We have several who are staying all day, and some who can only come for an hour or two. All of it will be appreciated!!! Mark Price with CMN is graciously providing us some equipment to use on stage, and we have several Guild members also bringing their own systems, games, and TV's. If you do decide to bring games, remember, keep it kid-friendly!!!

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to seeing you again on Sunday!

• Like 1

It was great seeing everyone at the Telethon Sunday! Pretty much the whole of our regular meeting attendees were there! It was so great seeing all the kids come down and playing games with us, and the joy they got from it. I like seeing this kind of participation from everyone in the group!

Thanks again to Mark for coordinating with us, and providing the TV, Xbox, and the venue for us to participate in this great fundraiser. Thanks also to Sydney, who was taking pictures the whole time, and who has said she will get the ones with us and the kids on stage to us. Once we have those, I'll get the guild page updated to have them on there, so that we actually have pictures of members of our own Guild! hahaha....

Anyways. Great turnout again guys! Look forward to seeing you all at next month's meeting. We'll touch base about the Flea market booth we have later this month, to get volunteers.

-Kardde/Brett

• Like 1

From our June meeting. :) Looking forward to just as much, if not more fun next time!

BuffaloWildWings-JuneMeeting.jpg

The last meeting and event were great, unfortunately I will be out of town for the one this week. Hope it goes well. I look forward to the one next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk