Troopertk422

Tabletop Simulator

So I finally picked up Tabletop Simulator on steam.  (I know, I know, its technically a PC game, but its about playing board games!)  It's very slick and there is a mod for virtually any board game you can imagine.

Is anyone else playing this?  I would love to start playing some board games online with others to fill in my time between actual board game days.

Let me know!

• Like 3

I have this game!

When I was still writing for The Daily Crate we played DnD pretty successfully. I haven't played any other games yet, but would be happy to!

Steam ID: herobyclicking

I also have this, long story but haven't really played anything on it yet. Would happily join in if someone wants to teach me!

I'm GomerStraw on Steam.

Ive got Tabletop Simulator as well and would love to play with some people!

Steam: hoodedarche0

Ive got Tabletop Simulator as well and would love to play with some people!

Steam: hoodedarche0

Fantastic.  I will be adding all of you once I get home.  It's good to know I'm no the only one!

Fantastic.  I will be adding all of you once I get home.  It's good to know I'm no the only one!

Anyone else starting to see double on these posts? First the User Account access issue and now the double Posting Problem....

Anyone else starting to see double on these posts? First the User Account access issue and now the double Posting Problem....

We are also putting together a crew to play some games on here.  Let me know if you want to play some time!

We are also putting together a crew to play some games on here.  Let me know if you want to play some time!

• Like 1

So I've had TTS for a while too, and haven't done much with it until I noticed this thread last week. Then I played around -  I'm really enjoying all the functionality.

So... any Scrabble lovers in the house? Hit me up. Katidamo on Steam.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, K8Morosky said:

Sent you a friend request. :)

1 hour ago, K8Morosky said:

Sent you a friend request. :)

2 hours ago, hoodedarche0 said:

@CAWZY I'm down.

Cool.  i will contact you guys when I get it.  I though we were going to have it by now....but not quite.  Maybe this weekend?

I'll get in on this.  Steam name should be the same as my forum name.  

I have it on steam, but really haven't played anything on it. Most of my friends don't like playing board games online sadly. 

I have also found Board Game Arena, which is a web interface and free way to play games. You are just limited to the board games they have the license too. 

Tabletopia is another app coming out. You pay monthly and get access to this HUGE collection to games. You can play it for free (when it's released.) 

I would love a chance to play Tabletop Simulator with someone... (Promise I won't flip the table) at some point. 

Steam ID = [JPS] Xeserox

• Like 1

I have it but haven't done anything with it.  I picked it up because they have Cosmic Encounter on it.  I'll add you all and see if we can set up a game sometime.

Steam ID: DrPepperFries

• Like 1