SLC Guild May Meeting! - Salt Lake City, UT - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
zymase

SLC Guild May Meeting!

Hey all!

Thanks so much for your participation in a successful Salt Lake Guild 2016 kickoff meeting last month!  It's time for us to get together and talk about plans for upcoming events and see how we can help identify and expand recruitment opportunities in our neighborhoods and communities, to keep helping kids! We are really looking forward to seeing our guild folks and have some exciting things to talk about! 

The meeting will be Thursday May 19 from 7 to 9 PM at Primary Children's, and I've included the address below.  

Primary Children's Hospital

100 Mario Capecchi Dr

Salt Lake City, UT 84132

I would also like to reach out to our Guild members to share contact information so we can stay connected outside of forums and meetings, so please feel free to post or share any Twitch, PSN, XBL, Steam, etc. usernames here or at the meeting. I've included mine in my email signature so please add me!

Thanks and we will see you there!

Michael Adamson

VP, Salt Lake City Guild

PSN: zymase4

XBL: zymase

Twitch: zymase

• Like 1

Just a side note. The reason the meeting is so long, is that we will be having a game night in conjunction with our meeting. Make sure you bring your favorite table top/board game, and be ready for some fun!

McKay Kunz

President, SLC guild

XBL: Michizle88

Steam: Shimzen

Twitch: Shimzen

An update on the location of the meeting: We will not be in the same room at Primary Children's as the kickoff meeting.  The meeting will be held in the Eccles Outpatient Building at 60 North Mario Capecchi Drive, in the first floor Mount Nebo Conference Room. Just take the parking garage elevator to the lobby, and follow the signs to the conference room. See you all there, and bring any games you'd like!

Michael

• Like 1