herobyclicking

Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2016

Hello Denver!

We have an upcoming opportunity to have a table at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2016. Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown

Here is what we are looking for: 

-      Times - June 10-12 (Friday 11am - 10pm, Saturday 10am - midnight, Sunday 10am - 5pm)  We also have some bonus hours that you are welcome to attend (9am - 10am Saturday and Sunday) and a VIP event Friday night (not open to the public) from 10pm - 1am.

We would love to have a presence their supporting this very cool event. It would be great to have a group of volunteers there to talk about Extra Life during the day(s), taking sign-ups for Extra Life and have an opportunity to check out the event. 

Let me know if you are interested!

• Like 2

I should be able to help that weekend some. With comic con the next weekend I won't have to much time.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Nerdology5280 said:

I should be able to help that weekend some. With comic con the next weekend I won't have to much time.

Do you have an idea as to when you would be available on Saturday?

2 minutes ago, The Hlessi said:

I want to help out so bad but I will be out of town. Sorry Lou, I have failed you.

Ha! 

No worries, I am out of town too. If we can make it happen that would be great!

• Like 1

On 4/29/2016 at 3:00 PM, herobyclicking said:

Sorry missed that you responded. Gotta get use to checking this more often.  I'm available till about 4 on Saturday and I can help out on Sunday too

On 4/29/2016 at 3:00 PM, herobyclicking said:

Sorry missed that you responded. Gotta get use to checking this more often.  I'm available till about 4 on Saturday and I can help out on Sunday too

• Like 1

Okay team, Kacie has responded to the event host and I will follow up today. 

I have @Vargust interested in helping Friday Night

I have @Nerdology5280 interested in helping on Sat and Sun until at least 4pm

Anyone else? Bueller?

• Like 2

Oh gosh. This sounds so cool. I wish I could volunteer for this. If they have the new Ghostbusters table, play a few games for me.

Are we all set up for this event? What times are you going to need me? Also since we have the Facebook group still at this time should we post about this in there?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nerdology5280 said:

Are we all set up for this event? What times are you going to need me? Also since we have the Facebook group still at this time should we post about this in there?

Thanks Jamie!

I posted it again and give to the end of business today. I will reach out to them and let them know what we can offer and confirm. 

Would be able to bring a console for this event? Wii U perhaps? A little DCC warm up. BTW, you guys rock. 

Hi fools!

I just submitted the local communication to go out on Thursday at noon MST - it included the link to this page to engage those folks to help out. If there are people who are lead here on Thursday that want to help, can we still make that work?

Thanks for all your work on this!

30 minutes ago, herobyclicking said:

Thanks Jamie!

I posted it again and give to the end of business today. I will reach out to them and let them know what we can offer and confirm. 

Would be able to bring a console for this event? Wii U perhaps? A little DCC warm up. BTW, you guys rock. 

I can bring along my WiiU and also we have access to the retron which for an event like this I feel would be a huge hit.

• Like 1

Just now, Nerdology5280 said:

I can bring along my WiiU and also we have access to the retron which for an event like this I feel would be a huge hit.

Oh, I love it. Great idea!

Hmm.  I have a few guys on my new team at my new job that spend their breaks playing pinball in the break room, and one of them has already expressed interest in Extra Life.  Time to polish that pitch (selling to salespeople, always an interesting experience).

• Like 3