I'm still catching up on a massive, MASSIVE backlog of games that I have wanted to play, though I am so looking forward to the new HomeFront game. I loved the original game, as well as the unique multiplayer. I played the closed Beta of the game and it was awesome, making me more excited for the release of the full game.

They've thrown out the linear approach from the last game to make it an open world game instead.

What Games are people playing right now? What games are looking forward to play?

Hi guys,

I'm a PS4 player, right now I'm playing The Division (got my first platinum), Trying to finish Bloodborne and trying to get 2 more platinums on Mortal Kombat X and Tales from The Borderlands.

When I finish those guys I will start to think about a new one. There are good titles as Overwatch, Horizon Zero Dawn, Dark Souls 3, etc.

I got roped back into Destiny 2 when the Forsaken expansion was released this past September. After playing it exclusively these past two months I am starting to feel the pull to play a different game, but we shall see. There's still so much for me to do in Destiny 2.