Marble City post-event discussion - Knoxville, TN - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ironhype_Skaden

Marble City post-event discussion

Hey everybody!  Logan here.  

Wanted to drop a quick update and let everyone know how Marble City comic-con went.  I don't have the official numbers yet for total signups, but generally, Saturday seemed to go very well but Sunday was a bit slower.  We believe this is (at least in part) due to the smaller crowd and presence of "repeats" (people who attended Saturday and then again on Sunday).  Also, on Sunday, it took us quite a while to get the xbox up and running.  I personally think this may have hurt us a bit, though opinions on that seemed to vary among those who worked the event.  

From everything I heard and saw on Sunday, all those who attended did extremely well at selling the brand and organization.  The crowd in general was smaller than I think we anticipated, so we had to do the best we could given the circumstances.  All in all, I would call it a success.  

I will update this post when I can with total signups received. 

Keep it up!

Logan Sims,

President

• Like 1