Jump to content
AndrewRDU

What's everyone playing right now?

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, NC_Villan said:

If you're playing on Xbox one, me and a couple of friends plan on playing some more around 9pm tonight.  We're pretty terrible, but should be fun!  Come join!

I'll need to try and get that downloaded before then. I wonder if I could send it to my home system so it would already be downloaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm now I want to try that.

 

But on a completely unrelated note..... found out today I passed my State Exam. Officially certified!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpectreSam said:

Hmmm now I want to try that.

 

But on a completely unrelated note..... found out today I passed my State Exam. Officially certified!

Congrats, bro! So you're now Henderson PD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been mainly playing Animal Crossing since I don't have to focus much, but I was also playing Final Fantasy 7. I had surgery a while back and my brother's wedding over the weekend, so time has been spent elsewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Mike said:

As of 9pm tonight, I'll be playing Uncharted 4, woooooooo!

I bought a new TV and took the day off work for this game.  Can't. Wait. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MajorLinux said:

Congrats, bro! So you're now Henderson PD?

Yep or well will be officially come Thursday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MajorLinux said: Congrats, bro! So you're now Henderson PD?

Yep or well will be officially come Thursday.

That's what's up!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, May 09, 2016 at 6:31 PM, SpectreSam said:

Yep or well will be officially come Thursday.

Congrats man!  Can you change your name to OfficerSam? :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2016 at 0:17 PM, AndrewRDU said:

Congrats man!  Can you change your name to OfficerSam? :D

Haha had thought about that but I don't want to be any more a target than I already am lol

 

Also... Can't wait to play DOOM tonight!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Who's playing that overwatch?

I've been playing with @NCVillian.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DOOM, Enter The Gungeon, Hotline Miami 1/2 and tomorrow Omnibus launches (Big fan of Devolver Digital and all the games they publish for awesome indie dev teams)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheTolsonator said:

DOOM, Enter The Gungeon, Hotline Miami 1/2 and tomorrow Omnibus launches (Big fan of Devolver Digital and all the games they publish for awesome indie dev teams)

Speaking of Devolver, they just announced another game today.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MajorLinux said:

I've been playing with @NCVillian.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

@SpectreSam Did you pick it up on Xbox by any chance?   If so, Jump in with me and @MajorLinux

 

We need help!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AndrewRDU said:

I still haven't even finished Uncharted.  I'm a terrible gamer. 

Don't worry dude... I haven't finished it either...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AndrewRDU said: I still haven't even finished Uncharted.  I'm a terrible gamer. 

Don't worry dude... I haven't finished it either...

I haven't even started!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MajorLinux said:

Speaking of Devolver, they just announced another game today.

~snip~

I saw the trailer for that and it looks fantastic! I got hooked up with them recently and with the exception of DOOM, I don't think I'll have a major AAA title purchase all year

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just finished Uncharted 4 last night.  Moving on to Ratchet and Clank!

I'm almost done with The Division.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plowing through Uncharted 4 right now.  Also loving some Doom and slowly getting into Overwatch.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2016 at 3:32 PM, NC_Villan said:

@SpectreSam Did you pick it up on Xbox by any chance?   If so, Jump in with me and @MajorLinux

 

We need help!

Pick up overwatch?

2 hours ago, MajorLinux said:

I'm almost done with The Division.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I just haven't been able to keep playing the division much anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2016 at 3:32 PM, NC_Villan said: @SpectreSam Did you pick it up on Xbox by any chance?   If so, Jump in with me and @MajorLinux

 

We need help!

Pick up overwatch?

If you haven't already! Have you not been listening to us?! Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MajorLinux said:

If you haven't already! Have you not been listening to us?! Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ha it's tempting now it really is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...