PsycheDiver

Toronto Streaming

I'm pretty new to the whole Twitch thing, but I'm interested in getting started and possibly raising some money with it in the future. I'm between PCs at the moment, so I'll be buying a Playstation Eye so I can make my PS4 streaming a bit more presentable. When I get a proper PC built I'll go to the streaming section of the EL forums and soak up all that wisdom.

To start I'll be streaming Overwatch and No Man's Sky when they come out.

Anyone else here streaming?

• Like 1

I've streamed a bit but after a few tech issues i never started back up. Solved my problems and got a new desk so I ought to get back into it soon. :)

• Like 1

I'm pretty experienced with streaming, have been doing it steadily for the past 3 extra-life marathons. I've also been doing it on and off when I've had the time and have a game I want to stream.

So if anyone needs any help with anything I will do my best to get you started or at least point you in the right direction, streaming takes quite a bit of tinkering to get just right. It also helps to have others pop in while you're streaming to give feedback, so hopefully we can assist each other in strengthening our stream game. B)

Ive been streaming on and off the past couple of years, starting back up again since I just finished exams :P

For those of us streaming ( I say us, but i'm still tinkering) ... what are your twitch handles? I'm Mn84evR. 

Don't expect too much yet... still figuring things out :)

I'm a streamer as well. Been doing it for 6 months now.

twitch.tv/mdee14

Hello Toronto! I'm to poke my head in and say hello!

I am Lou "Herobyclicking", and I am a part of the Official Extra Life Stream Team. 

I want invite anyone who is interested and has experience streaming in applying to the Official Extra Life Stream Team. It's a great chance to support Extra Life!

Let me know if you have any questions and best of luck!

• Like 1

Twitch

therobjacksonexperience

and I wold love to do a stream of Lifers playing something multiplayer!!

• Like 2

That'd be really cool @robhj. Maybe some multiplayer games on PC and stream together on someone's channel? CS:GO, Borderlands, Rocket League, Don't Starve Together, Left 4 Dead... lots of good sales on inexpensive and fun games on Steam right now.

i know!  

i DO HAVE THE FOLLOWING

-Borderlands 2/pre-sequel

-clusterpuck 99

-Terraria

-Street fighter 4

-castle crashers

-battleblock theatre

-JACKBOX!!!!!!!

Hey guys! Just started twitch a few days ago. Still suuuper new with it. So far I've only streamed Overwatch, nothing impressive lol still super noob and getting used to characters. U can watch me on

Twitch.tv/itsninastar 

I'll definitely check out your channels too! :) happy gaming.

• Like 2

Been a Twitch streamer for a while now. I've usually do Super Mario Maker, but have expanded to other titles for the Wii U and PlayStation 3.

http://twitch.tv/lg65

This weekend, the Final SplatFest.

• Like 1