Richmond VA - Intro's and Gaming Info! - Richmond, VA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Jillian Ryan

Richmond VA - Intro's and Gaming Info!

Hey guys!

To all of you that are new to the forums... Welcome!!! EL has spent a lot of time on making the forums a friendly and easy to use area and like we said at our guild meetings, we are slowly moving away from FB and focusing more on the forums!

There are a few folks that know the forums pretty well, Bobby and Keith specifically come to mind so if you have any questions feel free to drop them a line as well!

You can upload photos, create events on the calendar, join other guilds in discussions and more!!!

For this post let's begin with baby steps... intoductions!!! Let us know a little about you and your favorite games!

My name is Jillian, I've been an EL player for going on 5 years :D . I am currently the president of the RVA guild and I adore cosplay!

I LOVE video games!!! Be it console or handheld you can find me gaming in my downtime. RPG is my go to genre and from there I enjoy fps in the style of bioshock and so on. I will basically play anything but tend to stay away from sports, racing and 2d platformers (I'm more a spyro/crash kinda girl!)

What about you??? :D

• Like 1

My name is Vinny and I'm an Epileptic... oh wait, wrong forum. I've been an EL player for 5 years and I'll keep going until the end of times!

I'm currently on Chronohearts, headed by our illustrious guild leader Jill!

I have a long term love affair with games in general! Love console gaming, currently doing PS4 and 360. I would play computer games but I need an actual good computer to do that.

I love table tops and absolutely love table top RPGs of almost any kind!

I stream on twitch a few times a week at www.twitch.tv/cinemahopper if you ever wanna watch and chat!

I sometimes play games. Watch when I do!

www.twitch.tv/cinemahopper

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm Mike, VP here in Richmond. Like Vinnie, I'm also prone to epilepsy. Had a great time at our picnic yesterday and took home a bunch of info for some upcoming events. We are always looking for opportunities to sign people up and collect donations. I'll be posting some of those events here, as we get more information those events will be updated and we will have sign ups for those interested in working said events. 

Gamingwise I love old school RPGs, like the M1A1, Shadowrun, ADAD (let's not mention THAC0), Vampire the Masquerade, etc. I've done some CCGs as well. I don't get to play many video games but tend to stick with RPGs there as well (gotta grind to win). I've been playing Witcher 3, and rolled through Fallout 4 on my only system, the Xbox One

Im not up to date on technology, just have a smartphone, no computer. Lengthy replies may take me awhile but please hit me up if you have any suggestions!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mike Clark said:

Hey everyone, I'm Mike, VP here in Richmond. Like Vinnie, I'm also prone to epilepsy. Had a great time at our picnic yesterday and took home a bunch of info for some upcoming events. We are always looking for opportunities to sign people up and collect donations. I'll be posting some of those events here, as we get more information those events will be updated and we will have sign ups for those interested in working said events. 

Gamingwise I love old school RPGs, like the M1A1, Shadowrun, ADAD (let's not mention THAC0), Vampire the Masquerade, etc. I've done some CCGs as well. I don't get to play many video games but tend to stick with RPGs there as well (gotta grind to win). I've been playing Witcher 3, and rolled through Fallout 4 on my only system, the Xbox One

Im not up to date on technology, just have a smartphone, no computer. Lengthy replies may take me awhile but please hit me up if you have any suggestions!

AD&D <3  THAC0 FTW. I want my AC -4 back. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Quaseymoto said:

AD&D <3  THAC0 FTW. I want my AC -4 back. 

I played a Kender in an old Dragonlance campaign. As they were kleptos my DM would start the day by handing me a sheet of paper of all the random stuff I had stolen. I should make a hopack soon