Laurie@CMNCanada

Thank you!

Hey everyone, I wanted to extend a huge thanks to all who came out to the Toronto Guild launch launch last night.  It was an amazing turnout and we're so excited to have a Guild in Toronto!  Thanks to Stefanie, Shauna, Sydney and Tara at SickKids for hosting the gathering.  Great things to come!

Don't forget to post your pics!

Laurie:D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Laurie@CMNCanada said:

Hey everyone, I wanted to extend a huge thanks to all who came out to the Toronto Guild launch launch last night.  It was an amazing turnout and we're so excited to have a Guild in Toronto!  Thanks to Stefanie, Shauna, Sydney and Tara at SickKids for hosting the gathering.  Great things to come!

Don't forget to post your pics!

Laurie:D

Thank you for believing in us! I'm so excited for the next few months!

On behalf of SickKids, I'd like to thank everyone so much as well! It was so much fun to meet you all and I can't wait to work with you on growing Extra Life around Toronto!! Please message me anytime if you ever have any ideas or just want to chat Extra Life! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rajio said:

Goal #1: establish dominance over Edmonton.

YES. Rivalries are always good. We can take on Ottawa as well! What other Canadian guilds can dominate?

There is Hamilton right down the road, but there are no Toronto-Hammer rivalries, right?*

*lived in Hamilton for ten years

Hamilton is also launching a Guild in a few weeks.....if there's no rivalry, maybe ya'll could collaborate?  I'll be launching that one, so all welcome!!  LOL

• Like 3