TonyPil

Meeting Time and Location

So Chris, Thaine and I met tonight (Thursday) to discuss a few things, goals, plans etc. I wanted to pop on here and start a discussion about our monthly meeting. The date we landed on is the first Thursday of the month, which means it will be April 7th. The plan is to have them at 7 p.m. First one will be at Portal.

So that leads me to this question: Is everyone cool with first Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.? The plan will be even if you can't attend we're going to make every effort to include, especially since there is a couple of us who don't live in the state, but are a huge part of recruiting and money raised.

TL;DR - Meeting is April 7th at 7 p.m. at Portal. Regular meetings will be first Thursday of the month at 7 p.m. Comments on locations and times are welcome and will be considered.

• Like 1

How long will meetings last?

For those that have prior obligations or are unable to attend in person, will there be a method for attending via web (Skype, etc)?

I have prior obligations which start at 8:00 PM on Thursdays, which is why I ask these specific questions. 

• Like 1

Right so that is part of the plan. At the very least we will have meeting notes posted after each meeting so if you can't attend you will know what was discussed. We're going to try and figure what works best for us, because every member of the guild should be able to participate in some capacity. This is also especially important because we have a member, siddichan, who lives in a different state and was gracious enough to join us at our first meeting and continue to support us.

If you can't attend, you won't be left in the dark, we will figure what will be best, whether it's skype or FaceTime or google hangout.

• Like 1

Just a reminder that the meeting is this Thursday at 7 p.m. at Portal Lan Arcade.

If you can't make it, that's okay, we will be posting notes and you are welcome to be part of the discussion. All input is welcome.

If there is a certain topic you would like to bring up let me or anyother leadership know.

I'm battling a wicked upset stomach right now, so I regret that I can't attend this meeting.  

Also have plans for the first Thursday in May.  But I'll keep up to date with everything posted and try to find a place to help out with upcoming events.