Collective Con 2016 - Jacksonville, FL - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kylez0rz

Collective Con 2016

Collective Con
Jacksonville Fairgrounds

510 Fairgrounds Plaza, Jacksonville, FL 32202

Date/Time:

Friday April 1st, 2016 - 12 pm to 5pm

Saturday April 2nd, 2016 - 10 am to 6pm

Sunday April 3rd, 2016 - 11 am to 6 pm

Volunteers - 4 volunteer passes available for each day. Please post below which days you can volunteer.

• Friday
    1. Mandie
    2. Cameron
    3. Kyle
    4. ?
  • Saturday
    1. AnnaMarie
    2. Cameron
    3. Kyle
    4. ?
  • Sunday
    1. Cameron
    2. Kyle
    3. ?
    4. ?

Additional Info

• We can also get out of our spaces and walk around the convention with our phones/tablets using the new recruitment app or with offline registration forms. Don't feel like you have to be at the table for the entirety of the convention. As long as someone is still there to represent, we can take in the convention footprint at our leisure.
  • HAVE THE RECRUITMENT APP DOWNLOADED TO YOUR DEVICES!!

Equipment

• Collective Con will provide us with one 6' table and two chairs.
  • We need additional chairs.
  • Flyers with detailed information need to be printed out.
  • We need swag for our tables.
  • Games

Let me know if I missed anything or you have any questions post post post!!!!!!!!

Sign me up for all day on Friday.

I can't guarantee what time that I'll show up on Saturday, as that's Virginia's birthday party, but I can come down later in the day if I'm needed.

Sunday is open, as well, but let's get some more of our folks out there if we can and I can fill in where needed. 

I will be there most of the weekend, I can't guarantee exactly where I will be, and when, but I will be there. I'm getting a ride down there with a Ghostbuster (Alan to be specific) he's my transportation for the weekend. I may be helping him Friday because I think we're the only ones able to get the day off, but I'll see how it goes.

Apparently, I am officially a convention guest too. http://collectivecon.com/CC2016_guests.html well, I'm part of a group of convention guests anyway. lol

Additional notes from Collective Con.....

MOVE IN DETAILS:
  • Move in is Thursday March 31st, starting at 2pm until 8pm. Then Friday April 1st, starting at 8am-11am. Please be sure to allocate ample time for the set-up of your booth.
  • Upon arrival, proceed to the exhibitor registration desk (located near the show floor entrance) to pick up your exhibitor badges.
  • At this time you will be able to purchase additional vendor badges for $10.00
COLLECTIVE CON 2016 OPERATION HOURS:
  • Friday, April 1st: 12pm-6pm
  • Saturday, April 2nd: 10am-6pm
  • Sunday, April 3rd: 11am-6pm
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
  • Our Vendor Space / Artist Alley table's do not include a tablecloth. Please plan ahead for this.
  • Each of our Vendor Space / Artist Alley table's come with electricity!
  • Wifi will be provided