Mike

Official Hi/Hello/Welcome thread!

Better late (or really early for next year) than never. This was my fourth year doing Extra Life and I'm looking forward to number five! I really would like to go bigger than what I did this year (which I feel went super well!). 

• Like 1

Hi/Hello,

My name is Troy Starrett, and I recently moved to the PNW from sunny New Mexico, for better work opportunities. I first got involved with Extra Life through the Sarcastic Gamer community in 2010. This is my 9th year participating in the charity. I was previously raising money for the University of New Mexico Children's Hospital, because they were local, and they helped both of my daughters with medical emergencies shortly after they were born. I decided this year, since I was joining the Seattle Guild, that I should raise money for Seattle Children's Hospital (although it still feels a little bit weird). I sincerely look forward to working with all of you for this amazing cause.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hello everyone.  This is my first year raising money for Extra Life and Seattle Children's Hospital.  I am bummed I can't attend the guild event coming up this month(it's my first wedding anniversary), I'm glad I found this place though!

Here's to an excellent year of Helping Kids. :)

• Like 3

Hello Everyone!

Last year was my first but was a pretty successful one! Can't wait for the event this weekend to meet you all. 

• Like 2

Hey guys, I'm Bill! I know I have been putting off joining this guild for a while, since I'm not used to putting myself out there. But, I love games and helping those need, so this a great cause! I'm not too much of a streamer, but I would like to help out any way I can. I'm not able to make it to the guild meeting today, but I hope to see and talk to you guys soon!

• Like 3

Hi there everyone! 

It was a lot of fun attending the guild event tonight. I'm planning to become a more active member of this community and figured I'd stop here first and say hello to everyone :)

• Like 3

Hi guys! I'm Stephen. I am a classmate of Joshua Griffin and he introduced me to the community. I'm looking forward to getting involved with the guild and being able to raise money for the Children's Hospital. I only play games in my spare time (which is very minimal between work, school, and 1 year old child) but I would love to be able to do that for a cause! I am also getting into game design so if I can design anything and use that to support the guild that'd be awesome.

• Like 1

Hello!  

I'm Eric.   I'm trying to organize a Game Day event on JBLM (Joint Base Lewis McChord)  hopefully one that we can make a regular occurrence.  I know there are all manner of gamers around here that are just unaware of Extra-Life but are always looking for opportunities to help in our community.  Anyway, I'm glad to find an organization that aligns my hobbies and my desire to make the world a better place. 

Hi there!

I'm pleased to meet you guys. I'm a washington based fulltime streamer and I'm doing a 24hr stream on halloween and thought to myself what better use of that time is there than setting up to take donations for extra-life throughout it. I'm glad to be a new part of this community!