Official Hi/Hello/Welcome thread! - Seattle, WA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Mike

Official Hi/Hello/Welcome thread!

(This is where you say hi and introduce yourself)

• Like 1

Hey, I'm Frank. It was awesome getting to meet the Seattle Guild last weekend. I'm excited to try having a more active roll in getting year round donations and recruiting more people to be a part of Extra Life this year.

• Like 7

Hi! My name's Kurt and I'm really glad to be a part of the Seattle Extra Life guild! I hope to become more involved with the Extra Life community as I get a foothold on this whole streaming business. I'm eager to get to know all of you and to tell my friends, family, and viewers about the impact we're making!

• Like 8

Welcome, guys!  This should be a great year, thanks for being a part of it!

• Like 4

Hi all! Looking forward to meeting everyone and having some funtimes and shenanigains as we recruit. Western Washington has no idea what's coming this year, muahhhahahahaa... ahem. I mean, yeah, go guildies!

• Like 7

"hey"

Ok, dumb joke over. It was nice to meet all the peeps that went to the meet up on sunday. I didn't know there was a guild, this should be an awesome resource to help build to that HUGE goal we set. Let me know how I can help

• Like 7

hello my name is liam. it was a pleasure to meet you all and I hope this will be a great year for both all of us and Extra Life

• Like 6

Hello everyone, My name is Brandon, but you can call me dark. im still quite new to extra life and the whole streaming thing but i am looking forward to learning and helping the SCH as much as i can.

• Like 2

My names Terri or Cynndrome/ Cynn from my twitch and social media. I am also quite new to extra life and not that all familiar with the community but really hope to get to know a lot of you and hopefully get very involved here!

• Like 4

Hi.

I'm Anthony, but mostly go by Twonny, and I'm glad to be a part of the Seattle Extra Life Guild. I've met a few people at the guild meeting held a few weeks ago, but I hope to attend more guild meet-ups and meet all of you.

• Like 3

Hi everyone,

I finally got around to registering for this thing.  I've been pretty busy.  I hope I can make it to one of the fun meetings sometime.  If anyone is interested in participating in the event at my store, there will be plenty of room and we will be doing the full 24 hours.  This year is going to be awesome and I can't wait!

-Kayleigh Montgomery

AwesomeSomething

• Like 1

Hey Kayleigh, thanks for popping in!

Glad to know people have options, especially those folks up north!

• Like 1

I appologies for not posting earlier. So let's pretend I am the first lol. 

Hello I am Dan Barbieri I have been a member Extra Life for 3 years now.  I lead a community called the Blades of Orac.  We play hard on game day for those long yet worth 24 hours. I am looking forward for Pax Prime 2016. :)

• Like 3

Hey Dan, no worries!

Thanks for joining us! 

• Like 1

Hi all, my wife and I just moved here (Issaquah) from Texas, I've been involved in the San Antonio guild and RackerGamers. I'm a software engineer and a lot of the projects I work on in my spare time revolve around gaming:

https://github.com/bfosberry/gamesocial

https://github.com/bfosberry/gscs

Looking forward to finding out what ExtraLife is like up here :P

• Like 2

Welcome, Brendan!

We're actually just in the middle of scheduling our next meeting, so stay tuned for the details, which should be made available this evening! 

• Like 1

Hello,

Robert here /wave

I have been participating for a number of years as time allows. I live in Renton and work in Seattle on the data mines by day.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey there.  You've come to a couple of guild meetings, right?  If you're interested in volunteering at PAX, make sure to check out the thread about it!

Hi there!  Was told about this great group and was hoping to try to help, however I can!  I currently game and make cosplays and wanted to take my hobbies and just do something more positive with it than just run around a convention and whatnot.  Im pretty shy and work from home but I would love to meet new people and have new adventures and stuff.  lol.  So, um, yeah!  

• Like 4

Hi Ady. We're glad you''re here! Hope to see you at ECCC and/or our 2017 guild kick-off meeting on March 12th at Seattle Children's Hospital. 

• Like 1

Hail to my new Foxxy friends!! I'm Minzy/Kit (either is fine) aka StarlitFoxx on all my streaming and social media. I met some of you at ECCC this year and have always heard great things!! All I can say is I am super excited to be joining and playing with like-minded awesome individuals in this quest to game for the kiddos!~ :) 

I moved to the Seattle area from the little town on Mulino, OR (that's about 30 mins or more south of Portland) in 2015, and have been doing my best to learn my surroundings and network best I can! I am moved by community events like LAN parties and other fun things, where networking is something of interest. I am studying for my CAPM (it's the associate degree of Project Managment Certs) I want to be a PM sooooo bad. :) 

I am sad I missed the Kickoff Meeting!! My streaming schedule conflicted :( Next time I'll be there, though!! :D So excited to meet more of you! :D

~Minzy OUT!

• Like 4

Hey sorry for the late response, but it is wonderful to have you here!

We've got some fun stuff planned for this year. :D

Hey, it's 2017!  I'm Michelle aka Elleon_Sound.  This is my 4th year participating in Extra Life.  2nd year pledging to raise funds for Seattle Children's Hospital.  I'm on team Release the Quackin' and we'll be streaming our 24 hour gaming marathon on Nov 4th.  

• Like 1

Hello! I'm Charlie. First year getting involved with Extra Life. I don't stream, but I wanted to get involved and help out as Extra Life is really cool. I'm a social computing researcher but also a pretty big 'gamer'.

• Like 1