Let's talk about MTAC - Nashville, TN - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bayuriel

Let's talk about MTAC

Just wanted to get the discussion about MTAC representation for the guild going, who do we need to contact about making inroads to get a table or something set up so we can recruit, who is willing to put time in, etc.

I have sent an email to them and have had zero response. I am willing to give an hour or two since I will be there anyways. I am going to try to reach out to another contact today to see if I can catch some ones attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a peep. Starting to get a tad frustrated. I honestly don't think we are going to get a shot. I have tried 2 voicemails, 3 emails, and a partridge in a pear tree...absolutely zero response from any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is a tad late now, buuut for the next one i do have an in seeing as how i am good friends with a staff member and am a volunteer for the photography staff

While MTAC would be a huge opportunity, I think you should aim for Geek Media Expo first.  GMX is run by the same group that puts on MTAC, Smaller yes, but more directed towards wider demographics? absolutely, a good chance to get your foot in the door and with the management team and then propose MTAC when they see how you handle the event.