ThePyroTV

Starting early this year!

A lot of you may not know who I am but that's ok.

I've been doing Extra Life going on 5 years now and have always plateau'd around the $500 mark. This year I want to change that and go for the $1,000 mark. To do that I've created incentives which can be found on my donation page to help drive people to donate hopefully (fingers crossed).

I'm going to attempt this years Extra Life in 3 parts, each 24 hours, in an attempt to raise the $1,000 in chunks rather than a 1 time shot. First round begins April 16th, second round will be roughly around mid September, and final round will be November 5th to coincide with the global event.

I'd love to hear peoples thoughts, whatever, maybe some support *wink wink nudge nudge* on my page: http://www.extra-life.org/participant/shawnbernard

Cheers to another year every one! 

• Like 3

Perfect way to approach this! If you don't mind I might want to join you with this endeavour. As I set myself the goal of getting $1000 as well this year XD

The more the merrier! 

I get competitive when it comes to who raises the most money thought ;) So let the competition begin.

Even better Idea.... How about I try to arrange it so if we do one during the late spring/summer/early early fall (before flu season) we try and work it so we do a marathon event from the Play Room at the hospital....

I've never done a Play Room event but it could be fun! I have a lot of capture stuff so we could do PC/Console if we wanted.

Sweet, I think we could get a couch from Oi! Furniture. I know the CEO/Owner, so then we would have a space. We could setup capture/streaming stuff, see if MTS or Shaw would be on board for this.

Shaw would be our best bet as a lot of commercial spaces use Shaw already. 

• Like 1

I know someone who already has an In with Shaw. I will check with him about getting this setup and a thing. Lets talk more tonight.