Christian Davis

Connecting my school with Extra Life

Today I made quite a bit of progress with creating an Extra Life recruiting program at my school. I had to get a school program to sponsor me and I got one :^). Soon my school will become a recruiting hub for our guild! 

• Like 4

Awesome job! Where do you go to school at? Maybe we could create a template for other schools based on what you did at yours.

I go to Jefferson County High School. I created a form to join the guild, but it will not let me post it on here. I used the font Furore and followed the brand guide lines. If you want this form tell me your email :^)

• Like 1

Sure thing. It's CaptainRGS@gmail.com. I'm a bit removed from high school but I think if I could get something like this to my church youth they could pass it on to my local high school. 

Thanks!

On 3/9/2016 at 1:17 PM, CaptainRGS said:

Sure thing. It's CaptainRGS@gmail.com. I'm a bit removed from high school but I think if I could get something like this to my church youth they could pass it on to my local high school. 

Thanks!

Churches and High Schools are a great place to recruit! Since I haven't been to high school in a while either maybe we can recruit younger family members or family members of friends to do some recruiting in the schools. Highschools are breeding grounds for gamers!