Sapience

Buffalo Welcome Thread

Finally got around to signing up here, so I thought I'd pop up and introduce myself. I'm Chris, although I go by Poorscythe online on most accounts. I participated in Extra Life last year via my Twitch stream after several years of meaning to do so, and had a blast. I've said Hi to a bunch of you folks already at the two meetings so far, although sadly, I can't attend tonight's meeting. I'm a pretty casual streamer, but I'm hoping to do more to hype it up this year to raise even more than I did last year, and maybe rope some friends and family into joining us to help out the charity!

• Like 1

Thanks for joining, Chris(Poorscythe)! You and friends are invited to our open invitationals this coming Wednesday(June 1st) and Saturday(June 4th)! Please check up on the forums calendar for more dates in the future!

On 5/17/2016 at 10:07 PM, meeps n peeps said:

Hi, I'm deb. My husband and I played board games last year at Collector's Inn for 24 hours. We'd like to make it an annual thing so we're back :)

Welcome Deb!

On 5/23/2016 at 3:33 PM, Poorscythe said:

Finally got around to signing up here, so I thought I'd pop up and introduce myself. I'm Chris, although I go by Poorscythe online on most accounts. I participated in Extra Life last year via my Twitch stream after several years of meaning to do so, and had a blast. I've said Hi to a bunch of you folks already at the two meetings so far, although sadly, I can't attend tonight's meeting. I'm a pretty casual streamer, but I'm hoping to do more to hype it up this year to raise even more than I did last year, and maybe rope some friends and family into joining us to help out the charity!

Great to see you here, Chris!

What's up Cookie!  Welcome man, glad you posted and I look forward to getting to know you.  If you want, we started a thread where we have shared our different usernames or gamertags, feel free to hit that up or reach out to anyone who has posted in there.  Hopefully catch you at our next meeting!

Hey guys Whats up My names freddy But My Online persons is Flash0429 im a streamer on twitch @ Twitch.tv/flash0429 and 2nd year extra lifer. Im so happy that this guild was formed cant say ive been to a meeting yet but i look forward to them as well as meeting other members in the community

• Like 3

Hey Freddy, glad to see you post here!  I'm getting an e-mail together for our next guild meeting to send to anyone we have on our e-mail list. In case I don't have your e-mail, though, it's going to be Wednesday, September 27th at Oogie Games Eastern Hills @ 6:30 PM.  I'll also be making a guild calendar event, so we hope to meet you and see you there!  

Also, please browse through some of our guild posts, there's a post devoted to sharing gamertag info in case you ever wanted to game with any of us.  We're all open to accepting Steam and Xbox Live friends. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I'm bluebomer285. I'm a gamer at heart, and a speed runner on twitch tv.

I also play MTG, UFS, and many board games.

I'm looking forward to helping out.

Hey, everyone! My name is Teddy Wilson. I work for the Microsoft Store at the Walden Galleria as a gaming expert. I was wondering if we, as a company, could help out with events if you guys needed it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, theowilson22 said:

Hey, everyone! My name is Teddy Wilson. I work for the Microsoft Store at the Walden Galleria as a gaming expert. I was wondering if we, as a company, could help out with events if you guys needed it.

Awesome! thanks for stopping in Teddy! You can also join the Extra Life community on Discord: https://discord.gg/extralife4kids

I know @Bubba would be interested in this!