Welcome and Introductions Huntington! - Morgantown, WV - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sapience

Welcome and Introductions Huntington!

Welcome to the Huntington Guild! We're excited to launch the guild and cannot wait to meet you all and work with you as we grow the Extra Life program and help the kids we serve.

Introduce yourself and let's all get to know each other!

I'm Rick, the Community Manager for the Extra Life program. I'm responsible for the entire Extra Life community, but I'm also your go to person for everything Guild related. If you have any questions about the program, need help finding resources, or just want to kick around an idea please feel free to reach out and let me know how I can help!

• Like 1

Hello Rick,

I am Andrew whom you already know since we just met the other week at ELU. I'll be looking forward to meeting many of the others whom will be showing up to the official launch including you. I'll be sure to reach out if I have ideas or questions to ask you in the future.

Thanks,

Andrew

• Like 2

Hello,

Thank you Andrew for letting me know about the guild. ;) I'm Joanna though I tend to go by Meeki on the internet. This will be my sixth year with Extra Life! So happy that we have a guild now!

-Jojo

• Like 1

No problem at all! Glad to have informed you that we're now a guild. If you ever have questions please ask.

Best,

Andrew

• Like 1

Hello everyone. my name is Josh AKA Powerfists. I am from Oak Hill Wv, and I am the Vice President of the Extra Life West Virginia Guild! It is nice to meet all of you and I look forward to working with Andrew in order to get our recruitment levels to a maximum this year! If you need anything or have any ideas please contact me or Andrew!

- Powerfists

HI KIDS! 

It is I, Dio! Wait no, It is I, Eric Keith...the artist formally known as Crestborne. I am the Secretary for this fine Guild, and I am from the wonderful little town of Oak Hill West -bygod- Virginia. I am super excited to be apart of this endeavor, and am excited to see what will come of this. 

Love and Kisses, 
Crestborne 

1456521665997.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Those of you viewing this I'm the Guild President for the WV Guild. Can't wait to talk to many of you in the forums and online.

• Like 1

Hello Everyone,

With some new people that will be joining the forums for our Guild since we've signed up a few new members I'm here to provide a bit of details on myself. My name is Andrew Peggs and I'm the Extra Life Morgantown, WV Guild President. If you're ever in need of help, have questions, doing a live stream or anything at all by all means get in touch with me and I'll help promote, get the word out or even help inform those watching on how they can sign up for Extra Life and help.

So a little background on myself. For now going on 6 years I've been writing about videos games and more. The first site being SFX-360, which changed to Digital Noob. Some of you in the forums reading this part who go to PAX East may remember Gamers Gone Wild. Anyways, breaking off from that site I've been with the one I'm at for 4 years now. It's one thing I love doing on top of informing people about Extra Life and making a difference. This is my third year doing Extra Life and as I've already stated I'm more than happy to help anyone. If you're new to Extra Life and not sure what to do just ask here in the forums and either I, other guild members or even other forum members will be happy to help.

Those of you reading please introduce yourself! Also, watch soon as we'll be announcing our first guild meeting.

Best,

Andrew

Hello all! My name is Alex McCumbers. I've been doing Youtube for about 5 years now under my brand Forever Classic. Nothing fancy, but it has been a blast so far. I also stream on Twitch as much as I can as ForeverClassic105. Similar to Andrew, I've been writing in the gaming industry for about 2-3 years now first with Giga Geek Magazine and now with Marooners' Rock. I carry a 4 year degree in English from Davis & Elkins College and have been a WV local for my whole life. As of now, I work two jobs, one as an SGA at Gamestop and the other at WDTV in the production studio. I try to stay as busy as possible. I've always wanted to help out with charity, and Extra Life fits the bill! I also live super close to Andrew so if there's anyone who needs help setting up a stream or whatnot in the Clarksburg area, let us know, we'll be glad to help! 

Message me on Twitter @4EverClassic105 for any questions or to meet up in the digital space for some gaming.