Welcome to the San Juan Guild! - San Juan, PR - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sapience

Welcome to the San Juan Guild!

Welcome to the San Juan Guild! We're excited to launch your guild in March and cannot wait to meet you all and work with you as we grow the Extra Life program and help the kids we serve.

Introduce yourself and let's all get to know each other!

I'm Rick, the Community Manager for the Extra Life program. I'm responsible for the entire Extra Life community, but I'm also your go to person for everything Guild related. If you have any questions about the program, need help finding resources, or just want to kick around an idea please feel free to reach out and let me know how I can help!

• Like 1

Breaking the ICE... my name is Roberto, i've been an Extralifer since 2010 and very proud of it. I mostly play no consoles but have some games on PC also i'm getting into stream very soon. 

First question Rick... What do you think of the Guild Logo? 

:-)

• Like 4

On 3/3/2016 at 7:43 PM, filitustrein said:

Breaking the ICE... my name is Roberto, i've been an Extralifer since 2010 and very proud of it. I mostly play no consoles but have some games on PC also i'm getting into stream very soon. 

First question Rick... What do you think of the Guild Logo? 

:-)

This one? I think it ROCKS!
56ddda6714eaa_San_Juan_GUILDLOGO_400.png

It also makes me insanely jealous that I'm not the one coming to launch your guild.

• Like 4

Hey finally we made it!!! My name is Alexander and Ive been an Extra Lifer since 2010, very proud of this movement all that we have accomplish thought all of this years.  I mostly play on consoles (PS4, Wii U, PS3) but love gaming overall.  Hope to have interact with a lot fellow extra lifers in here. 

• Like 3

Hello, Agnes Perez over here been with the extra-life comunity for a while last year created my account and keep going strong let work together for long time. 

• Like 2

Hello everyone! My name is Juan Delgado. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico, but I moved to Minnesota in 2005. I have been an Extra Lifer since 2010, and every year I love it more. I have two Extra Life accounts, one for the San Jorge Children's Foundation and the second one for the Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare.

• Like 2

Hello everyone! 

My name is Javier Rosario and I have been with extra life since last November.  I am currently located in Massachusetts and it makes me happy that I can help the kids back home through this initiative. 

My main platform is PC,  though I spend too much time researching streaming and not gaming :D .  I am currently exploring multicasting and multistreaming to/from a single channel to create a unique streaming experience. 

@sapience are there any resources that would help me in this endeavor? 

• Like 2

Hi everyone! 

My name is Sara Ivette, an avid gamer currently living in Guaynabo but raised in Tortuguero, Vega Baja.  I'm mostly a console gamer (PS4 and Xbox One only for exclusives), but I'm also a regular player of pen & paper RPGs (currently in a D&D 5th Edition campaign).

Although I've known of Extra Life for two years now and have assisted in the past as a contributor to the PR-Gamer site, this is the first year I'm dedicated 100% fully to the Extra Life organization. It's been incredibly rewarding so far, and the year has barely started. In awe of how the team has grown since I've first heard of their efforts. Can't wait to see what the future holds.

FTK!

• Like 2

Hello everyone!

My name is Nicole Jeanette and this is my second year being an Extra Lifer. I currently live in Toa Baja, Puerto Rico. I've been playing video games since I was five years old and I know gaming will always be a part of my life. I'm so glad that I'm able to help kids by doing something I love, it's a very rewarding experience.

I'm the founder of Press Pause, a website where we cover gaming events, news, original articles but we also do Twitch streaming and Youtube videos. We've been covering local events that benefit Extra Life and we will continue to do so :)

I also stream every Thursday night on the Team Extra Life Puerto Rico twitch channel. My segment is called 'Shuffle Thursday' and you'll see me playing a little bit of everything.

I play to heal kids, and my biggest wish is that the Extra Life movement keeps growing exponentially. 

• Like 2

Emmanuel Fuentes here!

Five years ago I went to a gaming party that Roberto was having to raise funds por sick kids. There he explained to me what was Extra Life. I don't consider myself a hardcore gamer, but right away I fell in love with the idea of helping raise money thru gaming. I've always tried to help those in need, and this was a brilliant idea! Since then Extra Life became our passion, our way of life. It isn't something that we can just do once a year. 

When starting Team Extra Life Puerto Rico, we always knew its potential. But it's still so overwhelming to see how much, how fast this community has grown. This family just broke the record of attendance at a Guild Launch, and we're just getting started! We want everyone in PR playing games to heal kids! #FTK

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Hi my name is Daisy Gonzalez and I have been playing for extra life since 2011.  It's been one of the greatest things I've done and I'm really proud of it.  I mainly play on consoles both Xbox and PSN.  I'm really glad we finally have a Guild 

• Like 2

MI MISION ES AYUDAR A QUIEN LO NECESITA POR ESO ESTOY AQUI POR LOS NIÑOS QUE TANTO NECESITAN DE UNO HAY QUIEN LE SOBRA Y HAY QUIEN NO TIENE POR ESO PIDO SU COPERACION MINIMO $1.00 POR AMIGO PARA ESTA NOBLE CAUSA JUGARE POR MIS NIÑO SIEMPRE

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Hello fellow Extra Lifers!

My name is Ruperto Santiago. I currently live in Aibonito, Puerto Rico. I've been part of Extra Life since 2013.  I've always loved video games since I was little. My good buddies Roberto (filitustrein)and Francisco (Picoloexe) helped me be part of this amazing experience.

For me, Extra Life is extremely fulfilling. Not only do I get the change to be part of an awesome community of gamers, but also, and most importantly, our efforts help children in our local hospital. I consider my fellow Extra Lifers my family and I love them. What's not to love about Extra Life? :)

Hi, My name its Norluany Figueroa. I currently live in Bayamón and I've been part of Extra Life since 2014. And I have to say its been an awesome experience and I love it. Joining this community has been a learning experience and  an amazing journey. I mostly play on PS4 and PC ( but soon joining my gaming family my Xbox ^_^)..

Super excited that we finally have a guild.

My name is Yerika Loveroder but you can tell me Akirey Love (or Akirey). I'm from Carolina and San Juan lol.

I've been part of Extra Life PR since 2015 (yes i have lil time here) but i feel that i've long time here. I've play video games since i was a lil girl, three years old exactly. So i decided a random day, be part of Extra Life PR and yeah, im here! playing to save life, #FTK! Now i play games on my PC and my Xbox One, but soon i'll buy my PS4! :D

I'm so glad to be here and be part of Extra Life Family. :wub:

12368987_1056590697736678_4536661162127780137_n.jpg

Hi Puerto Rico,

My name is Patricio, from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I would like to invite you to watch Extra Life channel each Tuesday at 7 pm EST in SPANISH or each Friday at 9 pm EST in ENGLISH.

I hope to see you there!.

Regards.

Hola Puerto Rico,

Mi nombre es Patricio, soy de Buenos Aires, Argentina. Me gustaría invitarlos a ver el Canal de Extra Life todos los Martes a las 7 PM EST en ESPAÑOL o los viernes a las 9 pm EST en INGLÉS.

Espero verlos ahí.

Fuerte abrazo!