Feedback : Console Track (2016) - Extra Life United 2016 - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sapience

We hope you had an amazing experience meeting and playing against your fellow Extra Lifers at Extra Life United 2016!

United is an event we hope to grow every year and we strongly believe that the only way to do that is to ask you, the participants, to provide us with feedback.

We'd love to hear your  thoughts and experiences with the Console track at Extra Life 2016. Please use this thread to let us know where we excelled and what we can do better for Extra Life United 2017.

I competed in the console track and it was an overall amazing experience. A suggestion going forward would just be to have rules ironed out for certain games beforehand. I only say that because some people were playing on Rookie in Madden and some people were playing on Pro and the semi-finals match was switched on the fly to 2 minute quarters which is kind of rough and LOT different in a game like that compared to all the other rounds.

Overall though it was an amazing experience I won't forget and definitely want to be back next year.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ik0n said:

A suggestion going forward would just be to have rules ironed out for certain games beforehand. I only say that because some people were playing on Rookie in Madden and some people were playing on Pro and the semi-finals match was switched on the fly to 2 minute quarters which is kind of rough and LOT different in a game like that compared to all the other rounds.

I do agree with this. Would have liked to see things more ironed out in terms of rules. It was kind of all over the place slightly which made things move slower. Personally I would like to have the competition go the way of you don't even announce the games going in. Give it a sense of surprise kind of like the Grand Final today. Makes everyone go in on a somewhat level playing field instead of being like "Hey here are 6ish games we may choose from" I'd like to see it be more of a surprise next year. 

• Like 2

On 2/26/2016 at 8:53 PM, Ben.Trently said:

I do agree with this. Would have liked to see things more ironed out in terms of rules. It was kind of all over the place slightly which made things move slower. Personally I would like to have the competition go the way of you don't even announce the games going in. Give it a sense of surprise kind of like the Grand Final today. Makes everyone go in on a somewhat level playing field instead of being like "Hey here are 6ish games we may choose from" I'd like to see it be more of a surprise next year. 

Easy for you to say, aren't you the guy who absolutely dominated a game you'd never touched before!?  Lol!  :lol: