Knoxville Guild Launch! - Knoxville, TN - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sapience

Knoxville Guild Launch!

Thank you for being an Extra Lifer supporting East Tennessee Children's Hospitlal!

An Extra Life Guild is being built in Knoxville and you’re invited to the kick-off meeting. The people attending this meeting will become a part of a vital group within the Extra Life community who will be helping shape the future of Extra Life in years to come. We would love for you to be one of those people and hope that you will join us.

Please RSVP!

When:
Thursday, March, 3, 2016  @ 6:30PM    

Where:
East Tennessee Children's Hospitlal    
2018 Clinch Aveune
Knoxville, TN 379165

Special instructions:
The meeting room is in Koppel Plaza. Park in the Children's Hospital garage. Once you've parked, walk up the sidewalk between the Medical Office Building and Koppel Plaza and around to the front of Koppel Plaza (the building faces 21st St.) and enter through the sliding doors. When you get inside take the elevator to the second floor and exit to the right, take the hallway to the right, go past the restrooms and turn left, the door to the James D. Schmid Conference Room A is on the right.      

Pizza will be served.

Yea, I think we're all pretty excited to get the ball rolling and begin the next step.  I know I'm refreshing the site several times a day looking for the next announcement.

• Like 1