Anyone else work at APH? - Orlando, FL - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
CoinOperatedKitten

Anyone else work at APH?

My husband and I have been long time fans of Rooster Teeth and always watch their Extra Life stream. I have been working at Arnold Palmer Hospital for 3 years now and it took Jack mentioning coming to Orlando for Extra Life for me to really think about if anyone was playing for us! This is really awesome and now I'm wondering if there are any other Extra Lifers/Rooster Teethers working here?

I also work at Disney and my wife and I have a similar story about watching the RT extra life streams.  It was Jack's wife Caiti's Extra Life panel at last year's RTX that pushed me over the edge into wanting to participate last November.  We're actually going to RTX this year too.

You mean this Jack? =P

I didn't get a picture with Caiti, but I met her too.

IMG_0234.JPG

I don't know if I'll ever go to RTX at this point, it's so big now that we don't know if we'd enjoy it. We had tickets to RTX 2013 but sadly ended up not being able to go at the last second :(

We DID however go to Let's Play Live and that was pretty awesome. We even did VIP and it was totally worth it! 

19 hours ago, CoinOperatedKitten said:

I don't know if I'll ever go to RTX at this point, it's so big now that we don't know if we'd enjoy it. We had tickets to RTX 2013 but sadly ended up not being able to go at the last second :(

We DID however go to Let's Play Live and that was pretty awesome. We even did VIP and it was totally worth it! 

Jack was awesome at Extra Life United. The next time he's in town, he's offered to attend our guild meeting.

Our April guild meeting is on Monday evening from 6:30-8 if you and/or your husband would like to attend, we can always use more folks to help us spread the word about Extra Life. :)

http://community.extra-life.org/calendar/event/545-orlando-fl-guild-meeting-april-2016/

On 4/25/2016 at 10:21 AM, CoinOperatedKitten said:

Thanks for the invite! We definitely missed it lol but I'll keep a look out and maybe sometime in the future we'll drop by ?

I am the thread necromancer!

Hi Coin,

I was looking through these older threads and just

wanted to drop a link in here for our next guild meeting in September in case you and your husband were still interested in dropping by. I may even bring some RTX 2016 swag to show off..  =)