TespaEastREC

PhiLANthropy: Tespa Charity LAN @ Harvard Northwest Building, March 12-13, 2016

Hey, Boston Extra Lifers!

I'm Angelique and I want to let you know about an awesome charity LAN coming up next month in the Cambridge area. It's called PhiLANthropy and is part of Tespa's Regional Event Challenge (more info on that here). Full event details are as follows:

Tespa East REC Presents: PhiLANthropy

Charity LAN in coordination with Extra Life, supporting Boston Children's Hospital

March 12 - 13, 2016 | Saturday (3/12): 10 AM - 1 AM | Sunday (3/13): 10 AM - 10 PM

Harvard Northwest Labs, 52 Oxford St, Cambridge, MA 02138

We're hosting a variety of PC and console gaming tournaments with over $3,000 in prize money! Our full list of tournaments and rules can be found on our Battlefy page. We'll also have a number of guests at our event, including indie game dev Dan Dez of OBEY, speedrunners Scott "xem92" Kuva & Jerry "JerKro" Kroboth, as well as Monster Energy reps handing out drinks on Saturday!

We'd love to have you come out for one day or both in support of Extra Life and Boston Children's Hospital. If you're interested, RSVP on our Facebook event page and head on over to EventBrite to pre-register!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to post any comments or questions and I'd be happy to answer them. Hope to see you there! <3

Angelique Rein

Marketing Director

Tespa East Regional Event Committee

Website | Facebook | Twitter

• Like 2

On 2/18/2016 at 5:54 PM, TespaEastREC said:

Hey, Boston Extra Lifers!

I'm Angelique and I want to let you know about an awesome charity LAN coming up next month in the Cambridge area. It's called PhiLANthropy and is part of Tespa's Regional Event Challenge (more info on that here). Full event details are as follows:

Tespa East REC Presents: PhiLANthropy

Charity LAN in coordination with Extra Life, supporting Boston Children's Hospital

March 12 - 13, 2016 | Saturday (3/12): 10 AM - 1 AM | Sunday (3/13): 10 AM - 10 PM

Harvard Northwest Labs, 52 Oxford St, Cambridge, MA 02138

We're hosting a variety of PC and console gaming tournaments with over $3,000 in prize money! Our full list of tournaments and rules can be found on our Battlefy page. We'll also have a number of guests at our event, including indie game dev Dan Dez of OBEY, speedrunners Scott "xem92" Kuva & Jerry "JerKro" Kroboth, as well as Monster Energy reps handing out drinks on Saturday!

We'd love to have you come out for one day or both in support of Extra Life and Boston Children's Hospital. If you're interested, RSVP on our Facebook event page and head on over to EventBrite to pre-register!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to post any comments or questions and I'd be happy to answer them. Hope to see you there! <3

Angelique Rein

Marketing Director

Tespa East Regional Event Committee

Website | Facebook | Twitter

Hi Angelique, 

Sorry for not seeing this earlier.  

Thanks for letting us know.  We thank you for this great event supporting Extra Life/Boston Childrens Hospital. 

The purpose of the guild is to look to continue to spread the word and recruit participants for the upcoming Extra Life Marathon. 

If you think you might have space, would it be possible for a few guild members be there with a table to sign up people who may be interested in participating in the Fall marathon?

We may be looking at a tight timeline to organize people, but if you have the space, we can try and have a team there to support/recruit. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. You may direct message me as well or email me at stodd.extralifeboston@gmail.com.

My leadership team here in Boston: @Rosie_Boston @PotatoTaco and @The Guat can also field questions.

Thanks, 

• Like 1