Stickers - Jacksonville, FL - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ellehcreh

Stickers

I took the liberty of ordering some stickers to slap around. Just a few though for sample. If ya think it's good, I'll get more. I should get the order by the end of the month and will post the finished the product upon receipt and/or present it at the next meeting. 

- Herchelle 

FYI. I currently gave up Facebook for Lent thus why I am posting here and not there. Plus just trying to give our community page some life! :) 

56c3508dbe9e4_ScreenShot2016-02-16at11.3

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ellehcreh said:

I took the liberty of ordering some stickers to slap around. Just a few though for sample. If ya think it's good, I'll get more. I should get the order by the end of the month and will post the finished the product upon receipt and/or present it at the next meeting. 

- Herchelle 

FYI. I currently gave up Facebook for Lent thus why I am posting here and not there. Plus just trying to give our community page some life! :) 

56c3508dbe9e4_ScreenShot2016-02-16at11.3

Nice work!

I would give one word of caution. Many events have a policy against stickers. They'll even fine the group passing them out on a per stick basis if they find them stuck all over the venue (not by you, but by others.). Usually we recommend against passing them out at events, though giving them to fellow guild members is perfectly fine as long as they use them responsibly.

For example PAX has a rather harsh $500 per sticker fine if they have to remove them from the venue. 

Don't worry about giving FB up for lent. Guilds in general will be giving up their FB groups soon as we move everything here. :) 

Love it, girl! Thank you for all that you do!