Sign in to follow this  
Sturbinator

Whatcha playin?

Starting this topic as an ongoing discussion about what games we're currently playing. Any and all games welcome!

These days I have been playing Bayonetta 2 (thanks @kaptainkirk) Xenoblade Chronicles X and Super Mario Maker for Wii U.

I've been playing a multitude of games lately mostly because I sprained my ankle last week

I'm finishing up Bioshock Infinite, Brutal Legend, and Papers Please.

I have also finished a game called Gunpoint, Which I highly, highly recommend to anyone, Particularly those who love spy/action/thriller games.

I have also been going back and playing some of my favourite older games just for the fun of it. I have also gone back and have been doing some more exploring in Fallout 4 and have come to understand what the lead developer was talking about having played the game for a very long time and still not having seen everything yet.

Other then that just playing some newer games.

I really liked Bioshock Infinite and Brutal Legend. Brutal Legend caught me off guard because I didn't expect it to turn into an RTS game.

Nice. Bioshock Infinite and Brutal Legend were both pretty awesome.

Lately, I've been playing a lot of Heroes of Might and Magic III HD on PC. My brother and I used to play it all the time back in the day.

I've also been bashing my head against Rocket League, hoping to get good before Extra Life United.