Jan. 31 Guild Meeting Notes - Atlanta, GA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Beth

Jan. 31 Guild Meeting Notes

Happy Tuesday! Please see attached the agenda notes from Sunday's Guild meeting. It was great seeing a few new faces and hosting our first live stream meeting! Many thanks to @Vadath and @Dethos for organizing this! The meeting notes are pretty lengthy this time, but please be sure to read it thoroughly.....as we all have action items to follow-up on! I will post the guild meeting location chart to the forum in a few days.

***Please keep in mind that we are still seeking a secretary.....so you don't have to wait on my delayed posting of meeting notes ;)  Please send applications to me as soon as possible and do not hesitate to reach out with any questions--beth.agee@choa.org. Have a great week!! :)

1.31.16_Extra Life ATL Guild Meeting Agenda_Notes.docx

• Like 4

Thanks for taking the notes of the Meeting Beth!  I look forward to getting our secretary position filled soon. 

• Like 1

Hello Beth and Kent,

Please let me know if you need me to bring my set up for another Twitchcast. 

@Dethos we can try from the boardroom at the hospital. We have MANY security restrictions inside the hospital, but we can try!