Vadath

Extra Life guild Meeting for 2016

Hello Fellow Extra Lifer's

Well it is official, no seriously we recorded it and now it is on YouTube!  We have completed our first guild meeting for 2016 and streamed it to twitch.  It was held at Battle and Brew.  I have uploaded the video to YouTube so you can view it at your leisure.  We are soon to have the notes of the meeting posted in the forum so keep an eye out for that post as well.  We had a lot of information to cover so it was a bit longer than our planned meeting duration of 30 minutes.  As this was our test run for twitch; I would appreciate any constructive criticism that would help us improve upon our streaming skills, likes and dislikes, big or small, any comment is welcome.  For your viewing pleasure here is the link: 

• Like 1

@Vadath thank you!!! Very Exciting!!...new frontiers for extra life ATL :)  i will not sit so close to the camera next time ;)

AWESOME! I love that you recorded it!

Where did you stream it on Twitch? I want to make sure I'm following the channel so I can "attend" if I can't come out in person. 

• Like 1

This is awesome for those of us who didn't make it!!

Thank you guys and looking forward to this year! 

• Like 1

Hey there BBH!

Yes we used my twitch channel; twitch.tv/vadath, and I see you are already following me, awesome!  The audio levels behind me were very high so we directed the mic away from me, that is why my voice has very low audio levels, but at least you don't hear the blender and mixers from the bar! :) 

Thanks Rae!  We had a good time setting up and should get streamlined as we move along.

I am looking for some good feedback on pro's and con's of the recording!  

• Like 1