H2OAcidic

Extra Life Game Servers

So I'm chatting with a contact at CreeperHost on the idea of an Extra Life server. This could be for Ark: Survival Evolved, Minecraft, and etc for PC. My idea being they team up with Extra Life or one of us in which all of us who game on PC will have an Extra Life dedicated server for us, our viewers and etc to join. I'll of course need to supply the company with Twitch.tv links from those of us and keep everyone in the loop. It's more or less what's the RoI if they set aside a server just for us. Maybe for those of us streaming we give a shout out to them and things like that. Depending on the game we could just bring in our viewers, those who donate and so forth. Even use said servers during game day and just have fun. Do you all think this would be a good idea? @Sapience What do you think?

• Like 3

I would love to be able to play with other extra-lifers! it would be a good way to bring the community together. You may see that im a Lurker at the moment, and that is quite true. I have been part of the community for the past year but never really integrated myself, which is what im trying to make an effort to do now! Overall, this is a great idea and I would definitely support this!

would be cool to have a commnunity servers. would make it easy to do gatherings and a bunch of other things together. ark and minecraft would also be funny to stream if there where happenings on game day 

would be cool to have a commnunity servers. would make it easy to do gatherings and a bunch of other things together. ark and minecraft would also be funny to stream if there where happenings on game day 

I actually have a server set up. You can find the IP in my other post. Can't link to it bc I'm on mobile

I have a friend who runs several servers for a Christian group. He may be on board for setting up a free server for a cause like this.
I used to run a game server on Kimsufi which was decent and not too bad on the wallet. Let me know if interested in checking on a free server, he has teamspeak set up as well.