Sign in to follow this  
Mokinns

Golden Ticket!

I was watching The Office (because who doesn't love that show) and the episode where Michael puts a golden sheet of paper in 5 random paper boxes came on. I immediately thought that would be an awesome idea for fundraising!
My thoughts revolve around live streaming, so if you don't stream this can be easily modified.

I don't have it all nailed down in my head, but I was thinking something like every time someone donates I could bring up a digital board of flipped over cards - similar to Memory. A few of those cards would be gold and I would let the viewer choose the card for me to flip. If it's gold they get a giveaway prize, and if it's not I'll have some sort of smaller conciliation prize.

You could use a digital spin wheel, or even draw a card out of a hat or something.

I thought it would be fun so I'm pretty excited to give it a try!

Let me know if any of you have done something like this and how it worked out! :D 

• Like 2

That's actually a really cool idea. Depending on how many donations you get though, you may want to reconsider the conciliation prize. since you'd be giving away something every time someone donated. 

• Like 1

Thanks! That's very true, the prizes could become pretty hefty lol . Maybe it would be a consolation prize for anyone who donates over a certain amount.

Then again, there's always Humble Bundle and other websites for getting a lot of cheap steam codes. I guess it all depends on how well it goes!