Hi guildies,

Please let me know if you're interested in volunteering to help man our Extra-Life table at PAX South 2016. There are 2 shifts available for each day (9:30AM-2:00PM & 2:00PM - 6:30PM). The dates of PAX South are January 29th - 31st. Fri, Sat, Sun.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAN A SHIFT.

NOTE: You will be able to use your pass prior to or after your shift. So if you work the AM shift, you can meander the floor with your pass for the rest of the day. The only stipulation is that it be turned into the POC prior to leaving the convention for the day. 

Please reach out to leadership if you have any questions!

I'll be volunteering all day Friday, and Saturday afternoon.  How will I get my Friday badge prior to the event, and/or where should I go Friday morning?

Hi @Andrew Howard, I will be there all three days, I'll give you my contact information and you can meet me at the convention center to get your badge. I don't currently see your name on our schedule, who did you speak with about volunteering? Will you be in town Thursday evening? We will be having a meeting with @Sapience on the 28th, if you can make it.

Okay awesome. @Andrew Howard if you can just send your contact info to kickoletv(at)gmail(dot)com  Name, shift, email, cell. that way we can keep in touch about badge pick up, etc. that would be awesome.