Arisia 2016 (Jan 16-17th) - Boston, MA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content

Arisia 2016 Calendar Event

Folks, 

Our first event for 2016 is in the calendar.  Please visit, and while you're there, RSVP for a shift. :)

We need 2 people and a leader per shift, 2 shifts per day. 

Like last year, we are getting the space for free, but everyone working has to buy a registration. :( 

Check out the site link on the calendar for registration prices. 

I posted in the other thread, Kerry and I would love to do Sunday, But Don't have passes yet, if we can get them at the door on Sunday we would love to do it. But We both work on Friday and can't go to get passes on Friday for Sunday.

• Like 1

I posted in the other thread, Kerry and I would love to do Sunday, But Don't have passes yet, if we can get them at the door on Sunday we would love to do it. But We both work on Friday and can't go to get passes on Friday for Sunday.

Sunday works. I don't believe it's ever sold out, so you gits sod be able to get badges at the door.

I'll put you both down for Sunday. THANKS!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So Arisia looks like we got some people going.

@PotatoTaco Saturday Afternoon. 

@SassyJ, @KriptiKFate on Sunday

@aradiadarling and David all weekend. 

@kavinsky and Sam Macdonald TBD. 

So we can still use people if you were interested in Arisia. 

The con activities go pretty much all night, other than the dealers room, so if you were going to attend, there woudl be plenty of time to cycle people to the panels or vedors that they want to get to and still help at the table a bit. 

I thought I replied to this last night but I guess not :/

sam and I can work Sunday if you still need people for it and I'm available all weekend and probably hang around the table either way.