Visiting from spokane - Seattle, WA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
newman213

Visiting from spokane

Hello, my name is Nick Newman and I'm from the Spokane Extra Life Guild but I am having Radiation and Chemo treatment in Seattle from a proton beam at Seattle cancer care alliance.I am wondering if I can talk to someone that's been part of the seattle guild from the beginning or near the beginning about how you guys and gals were when you started up. Thanks.

Hey man, my name is Mike and I'm the president of the Seattle guild.  First of all, I'd just like to say that I'm so sorry that you're having to go through what you are.  My wife also receives treatment at SCCA and I can tell you they're great people. 

When are you going to be in Seattle?  We have a guild meeting next Friday, December 3rd, at Seattle Children's that you're welcome to join! 

Im going to be in Seattle for 6 weeks  to 6.5 weeks, thinking treatment is going to start for me on the 9th of december but maybe earlier but. December 3rd is a thursday by the way, the 4th is a friday.

Mike Sutton (mikeallensutton@gmail.com) or Shelbie Hicks (Sfequity@todaysclan.com) are the leaders of the Seattle Extra Life Guild.  Give them a shout!