vectorsigmasix

Possible additions to profile information

This is pseudo related to json, because I'd like to get them added to the api once they were actually part of the existing data.

Could we get some gaming/social related accounts added to the member profiles? What we currently have now on the forum side would be great on the fundraising side.

• Twitch
  • XBL
  • PSN
  • Nintendo ID
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

If I could only have one, I'd want twitch. I'd like to be able to pull down my team's list of members, then check if anyone's twitch feed is active, and display it if so.

• Like 2

Thanks for the feedback! We try to streamline the registration as much as possible (the more fields the less likely someone will be to complete registration) but totally a great thought!

@DJThunderstix @LeaveIt2Beaver @herobyclicking,

I've created a dashboard for teams to display rosters and donations: http://nerdery.life

It would be very helpful to have the hospital included in each participant's JSON response. My hope is that since it's not requesting more info from members that it could be added without any additional action for players.

Thanks for your consideration!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jim said:

@DJThunderstix @LeaveIt2Beaver @herobyclicking,

I've created a dashboard for teams to display rosters and donations: http://nerdery.life

It would be very helpful to have the hospital included in each participant's JSON response. My hope is that since it's not requesting more info from members that it could be added without any additional action for players.

Thanks for your consideration!

Will let them know now!