Adding spectator pass - Extra Life United 2016 - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ikon

Adding spectator pass

I was just wondering if there was a way to add a spectator pass to my current registration as my friend wants to come but doesn't want to do any of the tracks or anything. I've looked for a way but couldn't find it.. I might be blind who knows, I'd appreciate any help. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just wondering if there was a way to add a spectator pass to my current registration as my friend wants to come but doesn't want to do any of the tracks or anything. I've looked for a way but couldn't find it.. I might be blind who knows, I'd appreciate any help. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @Ik0n!

Try this process and let me know if it works for you.

1. https://www.cvent.com/Events/Registrations/MyRegistration.aspx?
  2. Enter your registered email address and confirmation number.
  3. Under My Registration -> Confirmation click on Modify on the far left.
  4. Click Next at the bottom right.  Likely nothings changed on the first page.
  5. Check the Check Box for Spectator Pass One and click Next.

At this point I'm not sure what exactly happens.  I'm assuming it's going to track the fact you added something and you'll simply go through the additional payment process for it.

o/  ;)

• Like 1

Thanks @KnightHarbinger! I got an email as soon as I seen this thread but you've been very helpful. :thumbsup:

• Like 1