I can do a shift on Sunday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rsvp on the calendar., please. ;) Sent via the Force.. May it be with you..

When I click the link it brings me to a post from 2014. Not a calendar. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calendar links don't work in Tapatalk. Have to goto it from your computer browser Sent via the Force.. May it be with you..

I'm in for Sunday.  I can also do Saturday but I don't have a ride so if you need me Saturday I can go.

• Like 1

I'm in for Sunday.  I can also do Saturday but I don't have a ride so if you need me Saturday I can go.

If you can go Saturday, I can pick you up on the way. You also gave all the booth stuff.

Sent via the Force.. May it be with you..

1 hour ago, stodd.ELBoston said:

If you can go Saturday, I can pick you up on the way. You also gave all the booth stuff.

Sent via the Force.. May it be with you..

Ok sounds good.  I'm in.

• Like 1

Attached is an Exhibitor Pass to allow you to park behind the building all weekend ... please make sure you WRITE YOUR NAME and MOBILE PHONE NUMBER in the space on the Pass and PUT THE PASS IN YOUR WINDSHIELD

We are only getting 2 wristbands for the booth this time around. 

We can get extra at $20 each. 

If anyone is able to buy one, that would be cool.

I'll spring for an additional, if anyone else is willing. 

GOOD NEWS - All Exhibitors will be allowed to attend the 7th Annual Rock & Soul Holiday Concert Official After House Party Hard featuring Andrew W.K.,  Danny Klein's Full House (J. Geils Band bass player), Charlie FARRENTHE LIGHTS OUTTSUNAMI OF SOUND and more surprises happening in the Fez Room from 6:00 pm till 10:00 pm.

We will only be issuing each exhibitor exactly as many wristbands as are offered with the space you are booking, or by any special arrangement with me, as each wristband is equal to a $35 concert ticket ... extra wristbands will be $20 each and ONLY for workers in your booth.

The show floor will close at 6:00 pm on Saturday evening, and the Fez Room will open for After Party attendees including exhibitors. Music will start at 6:00 pm.

Roadhouse Grille will be serving a short menu on Friday for lunch, with an awesome full menu on Saturday and Sunday Menu - Northeast Comic Con .... Saturday Roadhouse will be serving Dinner until 8:00 pm so you can have Dinner and a Show!

NECC2015 EXHIBITOR PARKING PASS.pdf

i can be there saturday for sure, not sure about sunday. i will be in costume. i have to get a ride to the con so i am not 100% sure about my timing but i will try to be there early.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cassadilla said:

i can be there saturday for sure, not sure about sunday. i will be in costume. i have to get a ride to the con so i am not 100% sure about my timing but i will try to be there early.

Cool. Thanks.. 

We'll be there, whenever you can get there.